About the Association
There are many non-profit organizations. There is a place for them all and they all make sense. Each covers a specific area of needs, whether it is social, ecological or cultural.
Civic association EducationTalentCulture is focused on activities in the field of culture, cross – boarder cooperation and projects connected with education and schooling process in the area of Těšín Silesia mainly. This region is not only rich in history but primarily in people who live here and work creatively. We believe that our place is right here and we fulfil needs, goals and mission, which we set while we were creating our regulations.
Our civic society is voluntary, independent and it is joining members of similar interests.
It is voluntary, nongovernmental, non-profit association of people based on and registered by course of law No. 83/1990.
Goals and mission of the association:
- Support of projects, festival activities and shows (film, music, visual arts, theatre, alternative art) in all available forms
- Organization of educational projects, seminars, conferences and other activities in the field of education
- Organization of activities for the non-profit sector, government facilities, public service and local authorities
- Organization of activities in cross-border cooperation and cooperation between countries of the Visegrad
- Development of non-commercial forms of art and its presentation
- Organization of activities in the field of fine arts
- Presentation and promotion activities
- Active consulting in fundraising and multi-source funding for projects
Imagine we are all the same. Imagine we agree about politics, religion and morality. Imagine we like the same types of music, art, food and coffee. Imagine we all look alike. Sound boring? Differences need not divide us. Embrace diversity. Dignity is everyone’s human right.
It is a statement by Bill Brummel, the American documentary filmmaker, director and writer.
There are many of us, and yet there is a place for each of us here. Each non-profit organization is different, but we need them all. They are all here because someone saw a specific need and wants to fill it. Fill it up with their activities, staff and volunteer activities.
We are here too. We know our place, needs and goals, we are moving towards them and we want to meet them.